Unmatched Power. Unmatched Creative Freedom.
NVIDIA Quadro P4000—The World’s Most Powerful Single Slot Professional Graphics Card.
The new NVIDIA VR Ready Quadro P4000 combines a 1792 CUDA Core Pascal GPU, large 8GB GDDR5 memory and advanced display technologies to deliver the performance and features that are required by demanding professional applications. The ability to create an expansive visual workspace of up to four 5K displays (5120 x 2880 at 60Hz) with HDR color support lets you view your creations in stunning detail. The P4000 is specially designed with the performance necessary to drive immersive VR environments. Additionally, you can create massive digital signage solutions by connecting multiple P4000s via Quadro Sync II.
Designs become more complex over time. Visual effects grow in size, complexity, and scope. Scientific visualization and compute problems continue to push the boundaries of workstation capabilities. VR is changing all facets of entertainment, design, engineering, architecture, and medicine. As professional workflows grow in size and complexity, the demand for visual compute power grows with it.
The new Quadro P4000 combines the latest GPU architecture and display technologies to deliver the best performance and features available in a single slot professional graphics card solution. The P4000 enables users to create large, complex designs, render detailed photo realistic imagery, and create detailed, lifelike VR experiences.
- CUDA Cores: 1792
- Peak Single Precision FP32 Performance: 5.3 TFLOPS
- Multi-GPU Scalability: NVIDIA SLI HB
- GPU Memory: 8 GB GDDR5
- Memory Interface: 256-bit
- Memory Bandwidth: 243 GB/s
- System Interface: PCI Express 3.0 x16
- Maximum Power Consumption: 105 W
- Energy Star Enabling: Yes
- Thermal Solution: Ultra-quiet active fansink
- Form Factor: 4.40” H x 9.50” L, Single Slot
- Display Connectors: DP 1.4 (4) + Stereo
- DisplayPort with Audio: Yes
- DVI-D Single-Link Connector: Via included adapter
- HDMI Support: Via optional adapters
- VGA Support: Via optional adapters
- Number of Displays Supported: 4
- Maximum DP 1.4 Resolution: HDR 5120 x 2880 at 60Hz (30-bit color)
- 5K Display Support: HDR 5120 x 2880 at 60Hz (30-bit color)
- 4K Display Support: HDR 4096 x 2160 at 60Hz or 3840 x 2160 at 60Hz
- Maximum DVI-D DL Resolution: 2560 x 1600 at 60Hz via 3rd party adapter
- Maximum DVI-D SL Resolution: 1920 x 1200 at 60Hz via included adapter
- HDCP Support: Yes
- Professional 3D Support: Yes, via included stereo connector bracket
- Quadro Sync II Compatible: Yes (Frame Lock and Genlock)
- NVIDIA GPU Direct Compatible: Yes
- Graphics APIs: Shader Model 5.1, OpenGL 4.5, DirectX 12.0, Vulkan 1.0
- Compute APIs: CUDA, DirectCompute, OpenCL
- NVIEW: Yes
- NVIDIA MOSAIC: Yes (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, and Linux)